Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodbye Maya

Can we spend Five Minutes having our cuppa with Maya this morning...all you have to do is remember your favorite poem...or quote...pick up one of her books...or even sit quietly and think about ...this Wonderful Soul...Gentle Person...Fabulous Woman...and Mother.
 
 
 
Maya is going to be sorely missed on this earth...Another Soul...Another Angel has left us...but the Legacy she has left behind will forever be for all of us to share...have a Fabulous Day everyone. 
 
 


 


 "Still I Rise"   M.Angelou 


 Sunrise: April 4, 1928
Sunset: May 28, 2014

RIP Maya
 
 
 


1 comment:

Monica said...

Hello Bev,

Long time since I visited. I was a big fan of Maya Angelou and this post made me want to write to you. What a great lady she was and it makes me sad that she has gone. Her greatness however will stay for a long time.

Hope you and yours are well.

Love,

M

Blog Widget by LinkWithin