Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cupcakes and Challenges

 I had another challenge that I was going to enter this card into...but unfortunately I missed the deadline...but I was able to play along with these fun challenges...and I had a Fabulous time making my cards. 
 
 
 
I hope you can see the glitter on the cupcakes...it's very subtle and you might miss it...I love the glitter pens for a little touch of sparkle.
 
 
 
Here is my easy recipe:
Stamps: sweet cupcake.
*****
Card stock: dusty Durango...peach parfait...pumpkin pie...only orange...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: dusty Durango.
*****
Markers: clear glitter pen.
*****
Punches: 2 3/4" and @ 1/2" circles...cupcakes folder...and small tag frame dies.
*****
Additional supplies: Flame dew drops...s/u mini glue dots and sticky strip...crystal effects...snail...acrylic blocks...orange gingham ribbon...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.
 

 
 
 Mojo Monday #349
 This week over at Mojo Monday is a sketch with clean lines and geometric shapes...a fun challenge to play with...please stop by and see what the members have for inspiration...truly beautiful cards.
 
 
 
 
MUST USE ORANGE 
 The challenge this month was we had to use orange as the main colour of our card or  project...stop by the blog and see some of the Fabulous inspiration the DT Members had to share...so gorgeous. 
 
  

 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by this morning and sharing my cards and challenges with me...I hope you all have a Fabulous Day...and a stampin' good time. 
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just fabulous! Love the way you used the embossing folder.

Julia S-W said...

Lovely cards which pack a great visual punch with those stunning orange tones! Love the little glitz you've added to the cupcakes too.
Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
Juliax

Blog Widget by LinkWithin