Monday, June 2, 2014

2014-2015 Catty...Hair Accessories

Whoooooooooo...Hoooooooo...the new catty starts today...how exciting is that...once you look through the catalog...check out project life...and the new blendabilities markers...let me know if you need anything...I can't wait to start placing orders...I have just a couple more catty's available.





I was busy this morning for a couple of hours making some new hair accessories for my grand daughter...with her thick...wild hair...the small hair clips won't stay in her hair properly...so I made a few and she loves them...so I added hair accessories to my list of crafts...lol.
 
 
 
 
I love this Orange Floral one...perfect for the summer months...an orange flower with a ribbon bow in the center...I pinked the edges to stop any raveling...and then I added a button to finish it off.
 

 
 
This hair accessory is a little unusual...made from burlap...with some beads in the center.
 

 
Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope everyone has a great day.
 
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


1 comment:

Monica said...

I like the shabby chic burlap hair accessory. Very trendy. The orange one is nice too.

Lovely to have you visit me,

Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin