Monday, July 14, 2014

Get Well Wishes

A very quick card this morning...since I have an early appointment.
 
 
I love the way these two colours go perfectly together.

 
I've said it over and over again...and going to say it once more...I just Adore my embossing folders.

 
The sprinkles dew drops have such pretty colours in them...reminds me of the sprinkles we drop over our ice cream.
 

 
Here is the recipe:
 
Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: daffodil delight...lovely lilac...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: lovely lilac.
*****
Punches: word window...1 3/4" and 2 1/2" circles...elegant and bitty butterflies...spots and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: sprinkles dew drops...crystal effects...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...big shot...simply scored plate...and fiskar cutter.
 

 
 
 
City Crafter Challenge Week 219 ~ Sunshine and Lavender
We are required to use some yellow and purple in our projects/cards.
 
 
 
 
Challenge #65
This week...anything goes over at Sister Act.
 
 
 
Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge #15
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I hope you enjoyed my card...stop by the challenge blogs to see what the Fabulous DT Members have to share...I have to run...but I hope you all have A Stampin' Good Time...stay cool.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

6 comments:

Sid said...

Fab 50/50 card love your design !!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely color combo and I love the use of the Embossing paper and lovely butterfly to...beautifully done and great using of the sketch..

Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations sketch challenge,

Hugs,
Monika (GDT)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card! Great color combo - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!

Monika Skinner said...

The yellow and purple really bounce off and intensify each other. Great combination and take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika
http://monikaskinner.wordpress.com

Shery Russ said...

I absolutely love the yellow and purple color combo you used in your card, Beverley! Fantastic textures and layering!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin