Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Liberty

After a grueling 12 hour shift...it was a fight for me to stay awake and finish this card...I knew that I had to KISS it (keep it simple silly) if I was going to get it done...I chose to do America's colours of red...white...and blue ...I love it...and I'm so happy I did a decent job of it...even though I was dead tired.
 
 
 
I was glad to have the Airmail bakers twine to add to my card...the twine really helped it to pop and make it look as good as it does...but I also love the one crystal on the mini tags...lol.
 
 
 
 
I hope you can see the detail in this pic...I used the spritzer tool with my cherry cobbler and brilliant blue stampin' write markers...I tried not to use too much since I had already sprayed it with my Sheer Sparkle Shimmer Spritz...this glitter spray is so glittery...care in using it on inks and printouts...it can cause smearing if you use too much...I'm running low on this glitter...I need to take a long road trip if I need to get more...LOL.


 
 
 
This is the Quick recipe:
Stamp: Power Poppy Digi.
*****
Card stock: cherry cobbler...whisper white...brilliant blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Markers stampin' write.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...nested round square dies...top note die...and distressed stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: spritzer tool...crystal effects...sticky strip...air mail bakers twine...clear round crystal...stampin' dimensionals...simply scored plate...big shot...sheer sparkle shimmer spritz...and fiskar cutter. 
 

 
 
 
CCEE #1427...Red...White...and Blue

 http://cceestampers.blogspot.com/2014/07/ccee1427-red-white-and-blue.html

 
 
Let Freedom Ring - a Special Challenge
 

 
 
  Colour Challenge #C4C243
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please stop by these challenges and see what the DT Members have to share...their cards/projects are Totally Awesome...so are the entries from the other ladies...thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my card...have a great morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Oh, Beverley! How wonderful!! Thank you for sharing this patriotic beauty with the CCEE Stampers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin