Friday, July 18, 2014

Miss You

OMG...does anyone remember Bow Bear???...I haven't used her in forever...back in the day...she was a very popular set...Bow Bear has been retired for quite a long time...I'm so happy to have been able to play with her in this challenge...what a Fabulous Set.
 

 
I was able to slit near the paw so that I could put the umbrella in it.
 

 
 
If you look closely...you will be able to see that I used my stampin' dimensionals to lift the bear off the card stock a little... you cam even see a little shadow behind her head.
 

 
 
I had a great time playing with my Copics this morning...I think that I'm going to be pulling them out more often.
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love these Dew Drops...the colour is called Grapes and Leaves...slightly different shades of purples and greens...I used a very light set of the green here.
 
 
 
 
Here is the recipe:
 
Stamp set: Bow Bear.
*****
Card stock: Nenah White...very vanilla...daffodil delight...lovely lilac...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and lovely lilac.
*****
Punches: honey comb folder and small nesting octogons.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...S/U mini glue dots...stickles icicle glitter glue...lilac and lemondrop bakers twine...big shot...simply scored plate...fiskar...crystal effects...grapes and leaves dew drops.
 

 
 
 
Here are the Fabulous Challenges:
 
Crazy4Challenges #244
We had to add a Teddy Bear to our card/project. 
 
 
 
 
Challenge #22
Anything goes this week over at 4Krafty Girlz.
 
 
 
 
 
July Challenge: Stamps & Glitter
We had to use stamps and glitter on our cards or projects.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing another card with me...it was so much fun...I was thrilled to be having such a good time in the quite hours of the early morning...Please remember to also check in on the challenges and see the awesome inspirations the DT Members have to share with us...have a wonderful day...and a great weekend...I hope that everyone has A Stampin' Good Time...Be Safe!

 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute, summery scene! Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

Nonni said...

Such a cute teddy! The embossed background is pretty too. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin