Monday, January 12, 2015

New Sizzix

 I just heard that Sizzix is coming out with a bigger embossing...cutting machine...Wow. 
 
 



 
 
It's 8.5 width by 11.0 its is Fabulous...they also now have colored cut plates and an extended magnetic cutting platform. 


But at $199.99...I'm going to have to pass...I think this size will be for scrapbooking or the larger 5X7 cards...I'm happy with my old sizzix and my red sizzix machines...I don't need a third one.
 
 
 
They will also be adding some larger dies...and stamp sets too.

 
 


If you buy this Fabulous new Sizzix...let me know how you like it...it will be released in a few months from what I hear...some stores may have a pre-order available...but I haven't checked it out yet.
 
 
I hope you have a stampin' Good Time.
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley








No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin