Friday, February 6, 2015

Thanks Gift Card Holder

This is my most Favorite Project ever...LOL...and I will be making more of them.


 
I know I will be making more of these...but I won't use the magnets on future ones...they are just too heavy...especially if I plan on mailing them.

 
The Thanks was left over from another project...I had made one too many...but it worked out perfect for this project...since it's a Thank You for someone.

 
The inside pocket can hold two packets of hot chocolate.
 

 
This is the recipe:
 
Card Stock: under the tree specialty DSP...cherry cobbler and assorted scraps.
*****
Punches: 1" and 1/2" circle...scallop circle...jewelry tag...key tag...small tag frame...and with gratitude die.
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...s/u mini glue dots...bone folder...score-it...s/u mini stapler and staples...blue mix dots...mini binder clip...crystal effects...snail...small magnets...big shot...red square crystals...and real red ribbon.  
 

 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by this morning...I hope you all have A Stampin' Good Time. 
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin